Learn Spanish: Basic Spanish Vocabulary Specialization
Spanish is the second most spoken language on earth, second only to Mandarin, and growing in use every day. This specialization is designed for the beginner who may have no experience with learning a second language but who wants to be able to read, write and speak Spanish for personal, travel or business use, or who just wants to learn a second language and build cultural awareness.
The topical approach of each course allows learners to develop sets of vocabularies that will form the foundation for a broad understanding of the language. Learners will start with the basics, including common expressions, pronunciation and grammar, and work toward building a functional vocabulary of the 1500 most commonly used Spanish words.
The specialization includes 4 courses that progressively build on the skills learned previously, and culminates in a project that allows learners to apply their knowledge and language skills.
- Health Checklist
- No previous Spanish language knowledge is required.
- The course is recommended to anyone who wants to learn Spanish language fast and easy and is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- Anyone who wants to learn Spanish fast and easy.
- This Spanish course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- If you are nearly intermediate you can improve your Spanish with this course.